Occupations in Health Care and Early Childhood Education, Immigration priorities.
Opportunities in British Columbia to study, work and attain a permanent residence in Canada.
Contact us to guide you to access these Health Care and Early Childhood Education programs.
Healthcare workers, ECEs the focus of changes to BC Provincial Nominee Program
On March 10, 2022, the Ministry of Municipal Affairs that B.C. is responding to the crucial need for more healthcare workers and early childhood educators (ECEs) by implementing changes to the BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Skills Immigration stream to prioritize these occupations and increase support for the care economy.
Key changes, effective March 10, 2022, include:
- Targeted invitations to apply will give priority access to select occupations in the care economy, specifically registrants whose occupation is on a pre-determined list of in-demand health occupations as well as early childhood educators.
- Healthcare assistants and dental assistants have been added to the Entry Level and Semi-Skilled category as eligible occupations.
- Targeted invitations to apply (priority access) replaces the registration points awarded for high demand occupations in the Labour Market Outlook.
- Periodic general draws will be conducted for other skilled and semi-skilled workers who meet program criteria.
- Invitations to apply can be based on various factors that support B.C. government priorities.
- The Health Care Professional category has been replaced with the Health Authority category and is open to all occupations employed by a health authority.
Contact us today to access and register in the qualified programs for these new immigration pathways. We have a great variety of program options for Early Childhood Education and programs that comply with the requirements established for the aforementioned healthcare occupations.
We present the list of occupations whom will be given priority access as established in changes made to BC Provincial Nominee Program:
Early Childhood Educator
HEALTH CARE OCCUPATIONS
Managers in health care
Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors
Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
General practitioners and family physicians
Allied primary health practitioners
Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating
Dietitians and nutritionists
Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
Other professional occupations in therapy and assessment
Medical laboratory technologists
Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants
Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
Medical radiation technologists
Cardiology technologists and electrophysical diagnostic technologists
Other medical technologists and technicians (except dental health)
Dental hygienists and dental therapists
Dental technologists, technicians and laboratory assistants
Practitioners of natural healing
Licensed practical nurses
Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment
Nurse aides, orderlies and patient-service associates
Family, marriage and other related counsellors
Social and community service workers
Information Source: Government of Canada.
Information translated and summarized for
Explore I.D.E.A.S. Immigration & Education Corp.
Ivonne Navas, RCIC/ Regulated Immigration Consultant/ Authorized representative by the Canadian Government.
Member of The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants. Membership # R517820
Member of CAPIC – Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants. # R17818
Certified agency by ICEF (International Consultants for Education and Fairs) #3894
For immigration and education services to study, work or invest in Canada, contact us: email@example.com
PROFILE EVAUATION, IMMIGRATION CONSULTATION, PERSONALIZED ACTION PLAN
An initial immigration consultation and a profile evaluation is the best way to start to explore your options and to develop a strategic plan tailored to reach your specific goals and needs successfully.
Action plan for Studies Work and Legal Immigration to Canada: